Thursday 20 December 2012

DREAM GUY♥


I ain't looking for a perfect guy. You might not be my Mr Perfect, but probably you're my Mr Good Enough. Stop asking me why I choose you. When I said it's you, it means it's you. I don't have any specific reason.

I love a guy with a dimple. Like seriously they look so freaking cute. Only if I can have one. Surprised to know that dimples are actually a muscle defect. Dimples may be genetically inherited and have been called a simple dominant trait.

Please guys! Wear a proper clothes like chinos, deck shoes, sweater, shirt, khakis, folded-hand shirt or etc. What's up with all those hardcore clothes? You look weird. To be honest, what you wear do influence people impression on your personality and attitude. There's nothing wrong on being a bit tidy and neat.

Not a MU fans! Please. If yes, then I guess you should find someone else. I mean it. Somehow, I'm just saying. I apparently can accept the stupidity, but not an obsession. Sorry. But that's the thing. *You can support other football team as well.

I don't like muscular guy. Like seriously they look creepy to me. And you look weird when you're wearing your shirt man! I mean the arm part. The term muscle is derived from the Latin musculus meaning "little mouse" perhaps because of the shape of certain muscles or because contracting muscles look like mice moving under the skin. Gross much?

Not a smoker. I don't want to be alone when you die because of cancer! I can't bear with another losing. So if you're a smoker, I ain't hesitate to say no. But it would be some exception. *If you know what I mean.

Please have a clean shave baby. Seriously I don't like it. A man is called clean-shaven if he has had his beard entirely removed. I know some of the guys do look good with their unshaven beard and else, but still I ain't like it.

♥ Don't have any problem with cheese and chocolate. Even I know most of people in this earth are not going to say no to chocolate and cheese. Cheese is valued for its portability, long life, and high content of fat, protein, calcium, and phosphorus. Plus cheese also can help you to have a good sleep. *According to the research.

That's all for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment