Monday 24 December 2012

Te Odio!

I AM NOT HEARTLESS, I JUST LEARN HOW TO USE MY HEART LESS!

I still remember  the moment when you called me stupid.  Don't you remember how bad it was when you left me? I was crying like there's no tommorow. I felt like I've lost half of my life. Tell me what you do when you know that I'm crying? You just walked away like there's nothing happened! You're making all this harder. Seriously you did. 

Updating all those problems in your social network? Have you ever try to think back of what you've ever did to me. Do I really need to be nice? Do I need to be nice to someone who had called me stupid? Do I need to be nice to someone who treat me like fucking trash all day night? Do I need to be nice to someone that hurt me like he don't have a heart? Do I really need to respect someone who'd turn me to what I am right now? Do I need to be nice to someone who'd left without telling me why? Do I really need to be nice to someone who'd gradually treat other girls politely instead of me? Do I?

You're the one who taugh me how to be heartless. It's all on you if you don't want to walk away or anything. Did I text or call you for now? NEVER. Bear this in mind! It's good enough for me not to say something offensive to you. Because i don't hurt people for no reason. Some day you'll be in my shoes!

Trying to teach me how to be heartless? Stand still and I'll show you. I don't hate you and I'm not a liar as well when I say I don't want you to leave.

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, being curse by all those bad words, while the other doesn't remember the things they have been through and walked away like he did nothing wrong. If one day you walk around, whenever you see me with someone else, seeming like I'm having fun. Although he may be so cute, he may be a guy which a girl wish for, he's just a substitution because you're always my first choice.

That's all for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment